Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A little night cap anyone?


It was a mellow kind of night today. We all need that every now and then. It was nice to have such an international treat for snacks. Ingrid it was all so good. My favorite was the peanuts and coconut mixture. I never would have thought to serve that over rice. YUM YUM!~ Sorry about confusing my two white meats LOL! My mind is elsewhere tonight. Your bag is coming along nicely! I'm sure it will be another one to cross off your list soon. :)

Judi your sock is almost there. Don't give up hope! We'll get you to the end and the second one will be a breeze!!!

Kathleen, you old pro you!!! I am impressed at the precise match up between your two socks.
Oh, and as an aside I can't wait to use FB in a conversation! :) :) Thanks for your witty write up as well!!

Dawnelle that scarf will be done before you know it! I know your sister will just love it! I am looking forward to seeing the shawl you are making your mom. It will be so pretty!

See you all next week.

Take care,
Dawn K

3 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

Last night was mellow! Hope everyone had fun anyway. Dawn, I'm happy to expand your classical language in any way I can. :-P Thanks for the compliments on my sock. I can take no credit for the matchup of stripes; that magic happened courtesy of Dawnelle. (Thanks, D.elle!) Ingrid, the food was phenomenal! Can you post the recipes? Pretty please with peanuts and coconut on top? Judi, good luck with the sock! I swear by that website and the gracious help of our two sock gurus! Turns out that I have to bail on the big excursion this weekend, but I hope that we'll have another field trip soon! K

Loopy Ewes said...

Full moon knitting group!...did you guys see that moon? Thank you for sharing your mothers special treat with us Ingrid and the cream puffs were amazing!!! Dawn...i am still in some sort of disbelief about the miracle you worked on my scarf...seriously! You are a natural and s life saver!
d.elle

Loopy Ewes said...

You are both right, it was a unique evening of knitting and noshing (sp?)(help me out her, Dawnelle!)
I appreciate the encouragement, Dawn K., re my sock. I came home and promptly messed up my Kitchener stitching. I'm hoping you can weave some more of your magic this week.
Ingrid, I can't wait to wow my friends with your menu. I loved it all. I'll be calling you, I'm sure, for help. Which reminds me, I can't wait to see what we all cook for the overnight. It will be a cook off!!! I might have to take the day off work, just to keep up with this pressure!
See you all on Wed. Judi