Thursday, September 20, 2007

Can you feel the love?


Oh, ladies it was another fun night. My head hurts from laughing so much :).
Dawnelle thank you for your snacks tonight. The Mexican dip was just scrumptious! I love the socks you made! The colors are beautiful. I also really like the wrap you are going to be making. I'll bet it will be just elegant!

Ingrid, thanks again for being such a sweet hostess! I noticed you counting tonight and tried not to interrupt :)

Kathleen your sock, well what can I say....if a picture says a thousand words then seeing it in person is a million words. Are there that many for spectacular!!

Cathy, your I-cord is coming along nicely. That bag of yours will be done before you know it!

To those who couldn't make it, we missed you!

I'm looking forward to next week and Ingrid it's looks like it's really your night for snacks.

Love,
Dawn K (Dawnelle that was for you :) )

4 comments:

ingrid said...

Dawn, the food was great! and ladies, as usual, it was another fun night!

Loopy Ewes said...

I am so sorry I missed a delicious and fun night! I'm feeling a little better, but not sure what is going on. Not my usual gluten problem. I may see my doc on Mon, if I still feel lousy.
Sounds like Pam wasn't there, huh? Wazzup with her? Come back to us Pamela, we miss you. And I have a hot little dishcloth with your name on it!! See you all next Wed, as usual? Judi

Loopy Ewes said...

Last night was a blast as always, Loopy Ewes! Dawnelle, excellent food once again - I couldn't stop inhaling that spinach artichoke dip! Thanks for all of your help getting my second sock going. Dawn, I really appreciate all of your kind words about my little old sock. Your compliments mean a lot! Thanks for helping me sort out my exploded ball of yarn. Ingrid, your clog is really taking shape and I love the colors. Cathy, beautiful i-cord! You are really moving along! Have a nice weekend, ladies! K

Loopy Ewes said...

Judi, I hope you are feeling better! Rest up for Wednesday, OK? Pam is hanging out with her sister for the next week or so, and then she'll be back knitting up a storm with us soon! K