Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Laughter and food what is better than that?


I'll try to stay in the loop (*wink*) and update today. Sorry for the lackluster performance last week but I was BEAT!

Judi thank you for hosting. It was a lot of fun. The food was wonderful! We learn new things about each other every week. In spite of that we still keep coming back LOL!! I love the colors in the dishcloth you made.

Kathleen your sock looks wonderful. You looked so relaxed knitting tonight. Who'd of thought you were ever having trouble with it? Kathleen I added the link to the Yarn Harlot. Ladies you need to check out her blog!

Dawnelle, I think you are the winner in the sock department! I like your new pair of socks. The color is great and the ribbing looks terrific the way that you did it.

Ingrid, 16, 17, 18....wait a minute.....ok.....the clogs are a pretty color. What a nice gift they will be. I promise not to talk while you are counting anymore :) Oh, and yes my knuckles are still white from the drive to Judi's. I swear it's Murphy's Law when I drive you! Are you still my friend? :) :) :) :)

Cathy your booga bag looks amazing. Look how far you've come since that dishcloth you made LOL!

Susan we are so sorry about the mix up! Next week it's Thursday at Ingrid's.

Pam we missed you too. I hope to see you next Thursday as well.

take care,
Dawn K

2 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

Dawn,
How do you do it?? Work, raise a little boy (or 2) and keep this blog up to date!!! April can't wait to start knitting her scarf...I hope to have a photo for the blog before Christmas! Judi...what a pleasure being at your house. Don was shocked that I walked in before 10-10:30!! Can't wait till next week!!
Dawnelle

Loopy Ewes said...

Dawn K - No worries about the blog! You have done such a wonderful job making it so fancy with links, calendars and cartoons - oh my!

Judi - Thanks so much for having us all over! It's always so much fun at your house. I love, love, love those butterscotch raisin bars!

Ingrid - I'm glad that you lived to make our get together. ;-) I'm also happy that your bracelet is back to it's sparkly self. What an ordeal!

Dawnelle and Dawn - you both have some fancy socks going! I really appreciate all of the triage work you both have put into my little sock.

Cathy - It was so nice to see you!! Your booga bag looks wonderful. Hope the 'therapy' did you some good!

I'm already looking forward to next week! K