Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Field Trip?

So, for those Loopys who don't know; I went to WEBS last weekend!! It was amazing and I strongly suggest a field trip there! So, I propose we take a field trip to North Hampton on the last weekend of September!! It would have to be Saturday...according to the website they are closed on Sundays...OR..this Thursday our favorite TV hostess Vicki Howell will be there from 6-9...now, that would be really crazy...but I thought I would throw it out there being that Thursday is my night for snacks this week!!!! What do ya'all think?
Dawnelle

3 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

It would be very cool to meet Vicki at WEBS on Thursday - like two field trips in one! She mentions her upcoming visit on her blog. Here's the link: http://vickiehowell.blogspot.com/2007/09/
psst_11.html

Is Northhampton about 3 hours away? I don't think I'll be able to swing it, but if there's a grand consensus, I could try to make it work.

I'm game for that Saturday if I can get someone to take the pups out. K

Loopy Ewes said...

I think the 29th would be great. Let's talk tomorrow night. J.

Loopy Ewes said...

Hey, Vicki! Maybe we'll see you the next time you're in town! :-(