Saturday, September 22, 2007

Friday Field Trip!



On Friday, Dawnelle, Ingrid and I met up at the Kristal Sunnyside Wool Shop in Brewster. The three of us walked into the tiny shop and our mouths dropped open when we saw all of the beautiful colors of yarn on display. The owner of the shop is very friendly and helpful, and it will be easy to make a trip back in the near future. We were happy to take a satellite trip on behalf of the group and hope that we can all go back for another Loopy Ewe field trip very soon! In the meantime, we have fun news for the weekend of the sleepover, which we'll reveal at our gathering on Wednesday! Sometimes I just love surprises! :-P Kathleen

1 comment:

ingrid said...

Thanks for posting this Kathleen. I'm so glad that I went - what a great little shop! Very reasonable prices, and the colors were to die for. I definitely want to go back.

You mean you're going to keep everyone in suspence till Wednesday??? :)