Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wednesday Night Ramblings and a Reminder!



Hello Loopy Ewes!  Last night was fun and perfectly mellow at Dawn K's house last night.  She whipped up some tasty macaroni and cheese to share with everyone.  We caught a little American Idol, and there were critics galore.  ;-)  There was also a lot of knittin' going on! Dawn, your green dishcloth is lovely, and I'm sure your swap buddy is getting the hint!  That little pink sweater that you made is so sweet!  Wendy, it was cool to see you wearing your purple socks, and that purple kitty is beyond cute.   Kari, the socks for your son are really nice and I'm so impressed that they are your first pair.  You are really whipping them up quickly! Judi, are you sure you don't want to share that gorgeous Araucania? You're making some progress on that orange sweater.  I'm sure it's going to be beautiful!  Ladies, I am proud to announce that I finally finished my Cruisin' Birthday Socks!  It's taken me awhile, but they are done, done, done!

Hey, Ingrid and Dawnelle, we missed you guys!  

Just a reminder that next Wednesday, April 1st, is our dishcloth swap!  I'm sure you all have pretty dishcloths in the works or tucked away, ready for the big swap day!  We are meeting a Dawn K's for the exchange.  Wrapping is optional (see my post from last week).

Have a nice weekend, Loopies!
Kathleen :-)

P.S.  Does anyone need anything from KnitPicks?  The new Cookie A book is out and I need it STAT!  Let me know by Friday night.  Thanks! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the very thorough review!! I ALMOST feel like I was there! I did have my chopped veggies inthe car ready to go. but 8 was late to start the trek to Dennis!! See everyone next week!