Thursday, March 19, 2009

Craftsy Sheep?

It was a fun night at Ingrids last night! Thanks for hostessing two weeks and a row!! There was lots of knitting (and some ripping) going on! I think four (Ingrid, Wendy, Kari, and DL ) out of seven of us were working on socks. YEAHHHHHHHHH for your first heel turn, Kari! Judy was ripping something that was very cute and DK was also knitting something cute! Baby items??? Terri had a nice blue jean purse in the works!!

I know this is a strange sheep photo, but apparently a poet got permission to spray paint words on sheep and let them roam to create unique poems...anyways, I like weird stuff!

Anyways...see y'all next week at DKs...I hope your O's feel better.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like all of ewe had fun! Ingrid, thanks for hosting on my behalf. :-) See you all next week!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the blog update DL. It was good seeing everyone.

2 of my kiddos are taking drivers ed next month so I have to take the parent class next Wednesday night (yippee - sarcasm inserted) Anyway, depending on what time it gets out, I may be late, or may not be able to show next week.

Kathleen, hope that you're feeling better now :)

have a great weekend loopies!