Sunday, March 15, 2009

Swap Update

Hello, Loopies!  Hope your dishcloths are all going swimmingly!  If you haven't started yet, no worries!  You still have plenty of time.  :-)

Dawn K mentioned the other night that she'd like to present her dishcloth a certain way.  I've been thinking about this a bit, so in order to avoid quashing anyone's creative freedom, I thought it would be good to set a parameter for presentation purposes.   Now this is not at all mandatory, but anyone who feels the need to present their dishcloth a certain way may do so.  How about we put a $2 cap on it, so no one goes crazy.   I will tell you all that all I need is a knitted dishcloth by one of my fellow Loopy Ewes to make me happy, and most of us feel the same.  However, there can be something about the presentation for some, so that's why I figured it would be good to allow for some expression.

If anyone objects, feel free to let me know.  The swap is in 18 days, Loopy Ewes, so happy knitting!

Kathleen

No comments: