Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A face lift


Hi Ladies,


It was a fun filled night. I think I did the least amount of knitting though! Oh, the talking was great. :) I will type up the bylaws () later this week.


I am trying some face lifts to the background. Let me know what you think. I have to check to see if I still have Kathleen's original ewe to match it to the background color better.


I don't know about all of you but I am stuffed!!!!!! Good food.


Nothing witty from me tonight. I am heading to bed.


take care,

Dawn K

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the Eweforia picture - you are way too clever DK!!! Where do you find those??? :)

While I agree that a blog facelift might be nice,I'm not crazy about the purple background (sorry!!!)

Thanks for another fun night ewe-all.

See ewe next week (or the week after) with snacks (or without?) :) kidding!!!!

Anonymous said...

What DID you knit DK????? It was a fun night...nothing like a little ewe debate to spark some "controversy"!!! Purple?????
DL

Loopy Ewes said...

Hey, Loopies! I'm glad we got some things out in the open. Ingrid, thanks for hosting. Your grandkids are adorable!!! DK, I'd be happy to draw a new ewe with a different color scheme, if you'd like.

K :-)