Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The other white meat



Tonight was the fabulous dishcloth swap!!! Beautiful dishcloths all around, all shapes, sizes and colors. We are really glad that Dawn L didn't have her dishcloth in her car today!!!!! Not the best day for you Dawn. We are all sorry about that!

We'll never beat the cover story from tonight~! Though there is always the chance of a fundraiser!!!!

The food was a plenty tonight. Thanks for all the goodies. I know I'll be having pizza for days.

Hey, Loopies!  Kathleen here.  Thanks to everyone who took part in our awesome dishcloth swap!  What a success!  So many beautiful dishcloths, and all different!  You ladies are a group of talented knitters, and I think it's fun when we can all share our skills and creative flair.  Well done!  DK, your insistence on green throughout the swap festivities really cracked me up, and you were so sweet to give us all a bit of green!  I really love my tribble!  (Thanks for giving me the special DB one. ;-)  Love it! LOL)  Thank you also for hosting!  I know we just finished a swap yesterday, but there has already been some interest in having another.  If anyone has any ideas for a good swap, feel free to get it going or let me know.  Last night was fun, Loopy Ladies!  Yay for fun swaps!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

So many beeee-u-ti-ful dishcloths!!! That was a fun, successful swap, IMHO! I really, really love my dishcloth (so did DTP by the way) and my other goodies from Wendy and DK!!
Thanks for all the fun Loopies!
DL

Unknown said...

What a fun night :)
Thanks Dawn for hosting and for the yummy pizza and dip.
I too LOVE my doily...I mean dishcloth (sorry, couldn't resist the Donald moment ;)
Seriously though, DL, it is beautiful - way too pretty to use!

Thanks everyone for a great evening.