Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Knit Picks Anyone?

Hello Loopy Ewes!  I have a hankering to knit a new bag, but I need size 15 needles, so off to Knit Picks to order I go!  I was wondering if any of you, Loopy Ladies, need anything from that lovely establishment - needles, yarn, more needles, more yarn?  Email me or post a comment and I can get the ball rolling!  (Wouldn't it be nice to order the one or two things that you've been wanting without having to pay any shipping?!?)

Let me know, fair knitters!  I know we're not meeting this week, but I'll see you next Wednesday! 
Kathleen :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathleen,
If it's not too late, I'd be interested. My computer's being repaired so I can't check my email. I can check Ravelry so email me there.
I'm borrowing this computer.
Wendy