Thursday, September 18, 2008

Three's Company!


Just to let those ewes who couldn't make it last night know, this is an illustration of a sheep in deviled eggs clothing! Judy brought the most scrumptious deviled eggs from her own little chickens and I am still raving!! Now for the knitting!
I am so proud of Judi, whipping out winter hats like there is no tomorrow! You will have a family of hats to give at Christmas before you know it! Have fun at the Outer Banks Judi! We will miss you next week! And, you keep trucking on that sweater Judy, I expect you will be wearing it by the time we have our first frost! Thanks for offering to help on my sweater....I feel to nervous to push on!
Hope all of you moms took care of your wee ones and will be back next week! Any thoughts on where we will meet?

DL

5 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

Sounds like I missed a great time! Hope everyone's projects are going swimmingly. Unfortunately, Loopies, I have to miss next week as well. :-( Hope everyone has a great weekend! K

Loopy Ewes said...

Thanks Dawnelle, for the laugh (deviled sheep!), and the encouragement. I am really liking hats! I am going to the yarn shop you mentioned, can't wait. Have fun next week, and let me know where we are the week after. My house would be OK. I'll check in during the week. I'll miss our Wed. frolicking. Judi

Dawn said...

That is one cool looking egg!!!

I would be happy to have people at my house this week if you'd like. Just let me know.

take care,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

sounds good to me! I'll be there!
DL

Unknown said...

Sorry that I'm so late in posting. Thanks Dawnk for offering your house.
Since I was gone for 10 days I am still playing catch-up with CCE paperwork so it doesn't look like I'm going to make it tonight.
Have a great time - I'll miss ewes!