Thursday, September 11, 2008

Wednesday night recap!



I'm glad everyone was able to come on over! I had a fun night! Diane it was so nice to have you join us, even if you are a TK~! I hope your dishcloth is coming along easier for you!

Wendy, I'm glad that you were able to stay a bit later. Yup, that's how we get when the night wears on! I hope you made some progress on your socks.

Kathleen, you, Judi and I were the froggers last night! Doesn't that expression remind you of the video game of the 80's? I meant to tell you that I have been using the market bag you made me at the grocery store the last few weeks. I keep it with my green bags to take in with me. Did you end up casting on again? Good luck with the modifications.

Dawn L that hat is "gorgeous darling!". I'll bet you that you get requests for more once your work of art is out there!

Judi, I'm with you. I'm starting all over again tonight. That's just not right that your yarn broke! Oh, I found your container with the dip in it in my fridge. I'll wash it out and return it to you the next time I see you.

Ingrid we missed you and hope your mother is doing well.

Well, my dear loopy husband woke me up at 3:30 this morning tugging on the covers. Finally at 4:30 when I couldn't get to sleep I just got up to start my day. I'm a dragging ewe today! I wanted to cast on the dishcloth again tonight. I don't know how long I'll be able to stay awake.

Next week is at Dawn L's.

take care,
Dawn K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you DK for that thorough recap! I eneded up being a frogger to..ripit, rip it, rip it! their goes Faiths jaywalker! Thank you for hosting...its always so comfy at your house! And what a feast! See you in 2 weeks!

Loopy Ewes said...

Dawn, awesome recap as usual! I'm sorry that we were in the frogging club with Judi that night. Hope your project is shaping up much better. I'm actually working on something new and cute to get my knitting spirits up. :-) I'm sorry that I have to miss next week, but I hope you Loopy Ladies have a blast! Have a nice weekend! K :-)