Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thank Ewe all!


What a nice surprise it was tonight seeing ewe all. Thank you so much for the FUN birthday wishes, the laughs and the oh so scrumptious food. I think I will probably be full until next week!
Dawn L, it was so nice of you to make my "favorites". I loved those potatoes. :) :) The cake was beautifully made! Everything was perfect!
Kathleen, thanks also for your part in the cake. YUM! I just LOVE that card you made. I am definitely framing that!
Ingrid, as always your home is always so welcoming. Thanks for opening it up to us.
Judi, I think you did more knitting than any of us! Thank you for the touching rendition of the loopy ewes birthday song!!!! It was stellar! Thank you also for the "almost" ride home and well as the sword for the hippo!
Cathy, it was such a surprise to see you. I am thrilled that you were able to attend. I sure hope to see you more often at our weekly get togethers. Thank you for the ride home.
I love the note pad. I'll send you visually challenged ladies an enlarged version :). I truly appreciate the gift certificate. Hmmm, what do I need yarn for? Thank for the cell phone cozy as well. It's lovely.
Too bad I only have a birthday once a year......what do you think about celebrating half birthdays??????
take care,
Dawn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am all for it, except that we missed mine!! I hope you have a wonderful 29th bday.
DL

Loopy Ewes said...

Yea for fun birthday parties! I'm glad you enjoyed it, Dawn! It was also so much fun to have you there, Cathy! I don't know about switching to half birthdays. That's a lot more baking!!! Happy real Birthday next week, Dawn! K

Unknown said...

Another fun get together. Cathy it was great to see you - drop by more often!

Hope you have a great b-day Dawn :)

Loopy Ewes said...

It was the funnest birthday yet. Cathy, great to see you. Judi