Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Knitting Night News


Ladies, it was a lovely night! I enjoyed it even though we were small in number. Ingrid, I loved your egg rolls. Everything was good, but the egg rolls were FABULOUS. You are always a lovely hostess! I like the blue socks you were working on. Yes, I noticed them :)
I particularly enjoyed Sophie sitting next to me. She's so cute!
Kathleen, the hat is perfect the way it is. I think the Mary Jane's are as cute as can be. What a lovely, thoughtful gift! I'm am, however, sorry that we didn't get to meet Homer in person. Maybe the Miss L would take bribes and give him up for a for a couple of hours one night.
Judi, I'm sorry you weren't feeling well. I wish you well with all of your appointments. You were zipping along with the bag! If you can't find your 10.5's let me know. I think I have an extra pair.
Dawn L we missed you. I hope you enjoy your visit.
Pam, if you are reading this we miss you too!
Those of you who are going away this upcoming week have a wonderful time.
take care,
Dawn K

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recap Dawn, thorough as usual! I am here in Worcester trying to resist all temptation to go to an awesome yarn shop! Tomorrow we head to PA for some family time! I hope to see at least a couple of ewe next week!
DL

Loopy Ewes said...

Ingrid, Dawn's right - those egg rolls were awesome! Thanks for putting out such a nice spread! Dawn, your green bag is looking beautiful! I love the color! When is the due date for the bags anyway? I think we forgot to talk about it! Judi, I hope you feel better soon! I think that terra cotta color of the yarn you are knitting with is really nice too. DL, we missed you, but hope you are having fun in Woosta! K :-)

Unknown said...

Glad you liked the egg rolls :)

Judi, I'm sorry there wasn't more food for you to choose from - I'm a gluten -free failure :(
My only excuse is that I had just gotten home from the dr. - Ashley & Elizabeth had to get their Hep A shots for Africa and we just made it right under the wire. It was one of those super stressful & busy days...

DL we missed you! Hope you have a great time in PA. We're heading to PA tomorrow too.

Have a great vacation week everyone!

Loopy Ewes said...

Missed you DL! So you and Ingrid are both in PA. Are you two having a secret rendezvous...at a yarn shop? Judi