Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Take the night off!

So, I know that we all discussed our upcoming anniversary and we had the dinner plans all worked out BUT....

This evening DawnK and I were talking and we really think that going out would be so much fun. It would be a nice change of pace and what a great way to celebrate :) No cooking, no cleaning, no mess!
I know that Olive Garden is not a favorite, but what about Clancy's? The prices are super reasonable, you get tons of food, great atmosphere, convenient location, etc.

Dawn & I were hoping we could we bring it back up for discussion. Let us know what you think.

Also, we need to let Pam know what we're going to do - it would be great to have her there too!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I agree with Ingrid. I like the idea of a night out, laughing, eating, no worries, not having to prepare anything. I'm sure we could come up with something that would be agreeable to everyone.

I know I'm up for a night out on the town :) :) :)

take care,
Dawn K

Anonymous said...

I agree that we should include Pam in anything we do.
dL

Loopy Ewes said...

Clancy's is great. Let's do it! Definitely invite Pam. What about Kathy and Susan? Judi