Sunday, April 20, 2008

BAGS!!

I am loving this bag pattern. I might not want to give it up to Ingrid..oops, or Dawn K, or was it Kathleen? It's kinda fun and goes fast.
Yeah, when do we have to be finished with this "Knitalong"?

Thanks for the concern, ladies. I am heading to the hospital this morning, for a Catscan. My symptoms are getting worse, I missed work 2 days last week. I wish I could figure it out. I am hoping they get to the bottom of this soon. I thought it might be Costochondritis, but it's probably not. Too many puzzles.

Are we meeting this week ahead? Wann have it here? Talk soon. Judi, the friend with no picture....

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Judi I am sorry that I am just now reading this. I sure hope you are feeling better!!!

Yes, those bags are easy to knit. I just finished my second one :)

I hope to see you on Wednesday night.

take care
DawnK

Unknown said...

Judi, I'm sorry I'm chiming in so late. We just got back last night and I just read this.
I hope that the catscan went well and that you are feeling much better!

Loopy Ewes said...

Wow, Judi. You poor thing! I hope the doctors can get to the bottom of what's ailing you soon. I hope you are feeling much better since you first posted this. Sorry for my late reply - I just returned too! Kathleen

P.S. I am so psyched that you like the bag pattern!