Tuesday, April 1, 2008

And they call it puppy love!



Ingrid, thank you for hosting! We hope you liked your puppy shower. If you ever notice Bella missing don't even think she is in my Loopy Ewe Bag. :) I hope Bella, Sophie and Shelby enjoy all the treats. Try to post some of those pictures ok? Your summer socks will be done before you know it!

Kathleen, thanks for prompting the swap. I am looking forward to knitting the bag :) I hope Ingrid doesn't mind getting five of them. Good luck on that hedge hog :) I can't wait to see it! Be sure to get a picture of those infamous socks!

Dawn L the socks are coming along nicely! One day I'll have to try some on bigger needles. You had wonderful will power tonight. The benefits of your efforts are really showing :)

Judi, that scarf is looking great! I just LOVE those colors! Bella's bed is just beautiful!!! I want a dog so you can make one for me too!!! Thanks for the snacks. Every thing was great. The cake hit the spot.

I think I'll be able to give Jack his sweater and moc a socks this weekend! I want to get yarn to start the hippo soon. I'm taking a trip to AC Moore tomorrow to see what they have!

On a side note. As I was driving into my driveway I notice a blue light on the ground by my roses. I went outside to get it! Someone put a small solar light in my yard. VERY ODD!!!!

take care,

Dawn

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you guys so much for the puppy shower - that was so sweet of all of you!!! We (Bella & I) appreciate it a ton!
All of the treats were perfect, the kong is just the right size, the felted squeeky toy is just too cute and the homemade bed is adorable! (Bella is sleeping on her bed as I type this - though Sophie had 1rst dibs on it this a.m.)
I'll post some pictures later.

Thanks again everyone!

Loopy Ewes said...

Fun night, Loopies! I'm so psyched that everyone is on board for the exchange! Judi, no worries - Ingrid said that it's much easier than the Booga and I remember how nice yours turned out, so this should be a piece o' cake! Ingrid, you new little muffin is so precious. I forgot to tuck her in my pocket before I left! DK, those baby mocs are so adorable. Too bad the pattern didn't cause you make one in my size by accident. LOL! (that's not a faux pas, is it?) Happy Knitting this week, LEs! Looking forward to next week already! K

Anonymous said...

Another fun ewey night! Thanks for bringing the treats Judi...with your hectic schedule I don't know how you do it! It was nice to meet the newest Condon (what a little snuggle puss)!
I cant' wait for the exchange...I just love them!
DL

Loopy Ewes said...

It was a great do-wop evening! I am totally in love with Bella. She is a lucky little puppy to be adopted by your loving family. And the Loopies will be your backup if she needs any extra attention. Great night, ladies, even though you talked me into a group knitoff! I'm willing to try anything, you know me! Can't wait to pick out some yarn.

Loopy Ewes said...

oops, forgot to sign that last one, it was me, Judi!