Saturday, April 12, 2008

Meet Homer



Hello Loopy Ewes!  I finally finished the good old hedgehog!  With his little black eyes and a needle felted nose, he was all stuffed by Friday afternoon.  The girl was so surprised and really loves him.  We went through a bunch of names until she finally decided on Homer.  

On a side note, the needle felting was relatively simple to do, and I'm happy with the way it turned out.  Here's a website that I found helpful, in case you are interested: Needle Felting  

Hope all of "ewe" are having a nice weekend!  If I can get him away from his new owner, I'll bring Homer on Wednesday.

K

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kathleen, Homer is just adorable!!! It'd be great if Homer could join us on Wednesday - I know Harold would love it :)
Great job!

Dawn said...

Homer is a great name!!! I can't wait to meet him and hear about his nose :)

Nice work.

take care,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Very, very cute! I am still just adjusting the girls' chests!!!
dL

Loopy Ewes said...

Awesome, I can just tell he has character! Don't traumatize poor O. by taking him away for the evening. JN