Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Three Loopy Wednesday!


We may have been small in number, but DL, Judi and I had a great time together.  The snacks were certainly tasty - the yummy cheese ball that Judi made, the cream cheese goodness that DL brought and some chips, veggies and dip to round out the snacking.  Judi, we were very proud of your sock fever tonight!  You're almost there with that second sock!  Keep going, girlfriend!  DL, the socks you made are gorgeous!  I want a pair!  Your pups were a lot of fun to have around, and they were very well-behaved.  What good boys!  Hopefully, I'll finish my poncho sooner rather than later.  I haven't done this much stockinette in awhile!

Dawn, Ingrid, Wendy and Bunny Judy, we missed you!  Dawn, we hope you are feeling much better!  Ingrid, we hope that you had a fun night with your daughter!

Looks like we are at Dawn K's next week!  Have a great weekend, Loopy Ewes!
K :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the post Kathleen..it was a fun night...thank you for hosting Judy! You MUST share that cheese ball recipe. I can't even believe how good it was....and Kathleen, when are you going to tell me what the secret ingredient you slip in your lemon thyme dip is? I am waiting!
DL

Dawn said...

Sorry I couldn't make it. I stayed home from school because I had a tummy ache. I never got dressed yesterday. I never even combed my hair!!!!

I hope it's alright that we meet at my house. I hope I didn't take a night that someone else had planned!

take care,
Dawn

Loopy Ewes said...

It's all good with me to have it at your house next week, Dawn. I hope you are feeling better!

DL, no secret to the dip. The only things I change are I use 1/2 cup each of light mayo, light sour cream, and plain yogurt, and I add lots more lemon juice.

Thanks for hosting, Judi! K :-)

Unknown said...

sorry I missed out too. Between a bunch of medical tests and wanting to spend time with Em and Ryan, I needed to skip the week.
have a great weekend everyone!

Dawnk, having it at your house sounds great :) See you then