Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Cozy Swap Tomorrow!!!


Hello Loopy Ewes! Just a little reminder that the cozy swap is tomorrow, November 5th at Dawn L's. As a little review, here are the parameters again that I posted last month:
  • 1 knitted coffee cup cozy
  • 1 coffee cup
  • coffee or tea or a gift card (if you know your recipient likes Starbucks and have no clue because you never go there, go for the gift card) I'm thinking this part of the swap should be between $5 and $10.
  • anything else you'd like to include to make your recipient smile (treats, etc.)
  • if anyone has other ideas about what they've included in their end of the swap, feel free to post an anonymous comment about it for those last minute LEs.
Here's to a great swap tomorrow! Hope everyone has had fun putting it all together! K :-)

1 comment:

Loopy Ewes said...

I can barely take my eyes off the TV, but just wanted to throw out there that I am making a yummy dessert for tomorrow night. Can't wait to see those Flippin' cozies!! Thanks, Dawnewlle, for hosting us. I hope all of us voted! Judi