Friday, November 7, 2008

Cup Cozy Swap Success!


Hello Loopy Ewes, I just wanted to thank you all for participating in the Flippin' Cup Cozy Swap! Everyone put together such thoughtful and happy surprises for their partner. The cozies all turned out beautifully, and I liked how everyone ended up choosing a different pattern to knit.

Dawn, your cabled cozy was beautiful, and while I still don't understand the whole Thomas' English muffin thing, that moment really cracked me up! Ingrid, the cozy that you made for Dawn was lovely, and I really liked the color. Dawn, your reaction to receiving the banana game was like a kid on Christmas, and it was so much fun to see you so excited!. Ingrid, I really liked all of the little goodies that you put in Dawn's basket. Well done! Judi, you did a beautiful job on your cozy for Wendy and I really liked how you packaged all of the goodies in that pretty bag. DL, you were a knitting machine! I really liked all of the lavender goodies that you made for Judi, and the mug was really beautiful. Your cozy was really lovely, and while you were worried that it was skimpy, it really was perfect for that mug. Nicely done! Wendy, thank you so much for my most awesome swap package. The cozies were both beautiful, and I love how they were both knit in my favorite cozy pattern. The tea, the yarn and the bag are all outstanding. You went above and beyond. Thank you, thank you!

Ready for another swap, Loopy Ewes?

KIDDING! :-P

So the swap was a great success! Too bad the lights went out, but I think that happened on purpose so we could all go home and play with the spoils in our swap packages. :-) Everyone brought really yummy snacks, and it was another fun Loopy night, even if it was a little short!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

K :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recap Kathleen and my BEAUTIFUL cozy! The treats were just delish and I really, really love the stitch markers!!!! You made my day!
Glad the swap was such fun!!!
DL