Saturday, November 22, 2008

Purple Snowmen!


Hello Loopy Ewes! Hope you are all keeping warm! The mini snowfall we had earlier this week took me completely by surprise. My girl was in need of some warm mittens STAT, so I decided to take matters into my own knitterly hands. I found this pattern on Ravelry and got to work on Wednesday night, while you all were having fun at Dawn's. :-( ( I had to do something to keep me busy while I was missing all of the fun!) These mittens were a relatively quick knit, and I'm pretty happy with the result. The girl is really pleased with them, and I'm thrilled that she will now have toasty hands!

Hope you all had fun on Wednesday! How was your evening together?


Happy Thanksgiving, Loopy Ewes!

Kathleen :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kathleen I love the mittens!!! You did a fantastic job (great color choice too) Livia will be stylin' wearing those :)

I missed out on knitting last week too. Shauna wasn't feeling well so we stayed home together.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Mittens!!!
We missed both of you at knitting last Wed...and now we have over a week till the next time!! Dawn did some extra singing...cause she could! And learned quite a few pumpkin lyrics...too bad I can't remember any of them!
DL

~gail~mooselovingmamabear said...

Those are amazing! Luv em'....
I'm a beginner knitter and can't wait to make those... TFS...

Dawn said...

Kathleen, they really are lovely! I agree with Ingrid. The color combination is just perfect.

Great job!

take care,
Dawn