Saturday, November 8, 2008

The night the lights went out!

Dawn L thanks for hosting. It was lovely! Kathleen, thanks for the great recap. I was too pooped! When Ingrid got her tour of Dawn's house she said that she loved all the nooks and crannies. I said it sounded like a Thomas' English muffin. Ingrid wanted to know how I knew that's what she got me for the swap...so it was funny (too me anyway LOL!) when Ingrid opened her swap and there were english muffins in there from me.

I wrote a THANK YOU to Ingrid on my blog today if you want to see it.

take care,
Dawn K

1 comment:

Loopy Ewes said...

Aw, Dawn, what a sweet thank you to Ingrid! You are such a good Loopy friend! Wasn't the swap fun? I thought everyone got great stuff! I used one of my cozies today, and I love it! See you tomorrow! :-) K