Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We came, we ate, we knit!


That about sums up the night, last week and this week. (LOL!)
It was nice to see you all tonight. I am absolutely stuffed!!! Ingrid you missed the apple crisp. It was so good. The banana bread was very good too. Thank you Wendy. Thanks for the to go bags as well :).
I don't know about the rest of you, but knitting for me was slow going tonight. I hope I'm the only one who felt that way.
Dawn L I hope you get your project finished!
Kathleen, I didn't even see what you were working on but it looked like you were on a roll. Wendy I hope your little one gets her pink monster soon. :) I am looking forward to seeing your bag felted.
Judi you go girl on that scarf!!
I guess since everyone is gone, I'll call it a night and go to bed!
Next week is Judi's house.
take care,
Dawn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun night as usual. Thanks for the recap DK and of course for hosting. I love snuggling in your couch! Who can even keep track of your bags....you finish one, start the next...and we are all wondering how you do it!! Have a nice long weekend!
DL

Loopy Ewes said...

Good times, DK! You were a riot last night! I'm so glad that you all liked the crisp. My knitting was slow going for me too, Dawn. When you're toe-up on a sock, by the time you get to the leg, it seems like the pattern repeats take FOREVER! Can we do my house a week from next week (the 22nd)? I won't be able to come the week after that. Have a nice weekend, Loopies! K :-)