Monday, October 27, 2008

Boo!


Hi Loopy Ewes! I thought in the spirit of Halloween, I would post a photo of some spooky creatures that I finished over the weekend. My favorite girl has named them, "The Boo Bunch". Here we have Blue Boo 1 and Blue Boo 2, knitted up from an awesome pattern by Mochimochi Land, and Fred the Ghost, who looks a little wonky as a result of being heavily improvised, but hopefully his goofy looks will make him loveable. One bat and Fred are flying down to NJ to wish a little witch and Obi Wan Kenobi a Happy Halloween, so here they are to wish you the same before they go.

Happy Halloween, Loopy Ewes!
K :-)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Kathleen, I love Blue Boo 1, Blue Boo 2 and Fred the Ghost!!! You did a fantastic job! They are just adorable.
I'm glad to see that your bats don't have hanging issues ;)

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Dawn said...

Those are as cute as can be!!!!! I love the photo too!!!! You are amazing, woman!!!

Love 'em

take care,
Dawn K

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!!
Happy Halloween to all the Loopy Ewes! DL

Anonymous said...

Love your bats! Happy Halloween!
Wendy

Loopy Ewes said...

Kathleen, they are soooo awesome!! Wow, I am impressed again. I wish I had done something cute for the grandkids, I am so lame. Have fun! Judi

Loopy Ewes said...

Aw, shucks . . . thanks you guys. :-)