Friday, October 3, 2008

Knit Picks Anyone? (Revisited)

Hello Loopy Ewes!

Wendy and I have been plotting a Knit Picks order, and we're wondering if there are any last minute takers who need anything (needles, yarn, more needles, more yarn :-) ). It seems like we'll have to place an order now and another one more towards the middle of October. If you'd like to order something sooner rather than later, please leave a comment with the details or send me or Wendy an email or message on R by Monday or so.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!
Kathleen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the post and offer to join the order. I desperately need size 15 of the needles...item number 90228 and they are $7.99
DL

Unknown said...

Thanks for the offer. I just emailed you the 2 items that I need.
Thanks again