Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hey Loopies, thanks for the birthday wishes. I got tickets to the symphony last Sat, and it was a Beatlemania. Such fun, we danced and whooped it up.
In case I don't get all of you, I am unable to host tomorrow night, and Ingrid has offered to be hostess. I am having a sleep study all night, to see if I have apnea. Good times! See you all next Wed. I see that Kathleen offered next week so I can do the next Wed. Whatever is good. I am working like a slave on my "flippin' coffee cozy", what a hoot. See you! JN

2 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

Judi - Hope everything goes well with the sleep study. Sorry that you won't be at knitting tonight. :-(

Loopy Ladies - Unfortunately I have to bail out of having knitting at my place next week. I need to skip the next two weeks, so maybe you guys can come in November.

Sorry about that!
Kathleen

Loopy Ewes said...

Thanks, Kathleen. I will have knitting here next Wed, don't worry about it. The sleep study was like being tortured! Tell you all about it next time. JN