Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Better Late Than Never, right?


With all of this clamouring for a recap, I thought I'd post a quickie. (You pipe down there, DK!) ;-) Thanks for last minute hosting last week, Ingrid! We all had a lot of fun at your house. There was a lot of fun snacky food . . . yummy pumpkin spiced dip with pretzels, cheesy popcorn, onion dip and the fabulous pear-ginger cheesecake, courtesy of DL. (So good!) Dawnelle and Bunny Judy made us jealous with the details of their yarn dyeing exploits. Such gorgeous results! We are all so sad that you didn't hand us each a skein as a parting gift. :-( Kidding! (Although maybe I should have kept quiet about that skein that fell into my bag by accident. LOL!) Ingrid, your green bat is so stinkin' cute! I just love how he turned out. DK, you are a market bag machine. Is this the last one? Judy, your sweater is really coming along and looks gorgeous! Dawnelle, I love how those socks are knitting up out of that bright happy yarn. They are going to be awesome! Wendy, I didn't see what you were working on, but I hope it's going well. Who says you can't cast on clogs at knitting night? Everyone?!? Well, you were right guys. I haven't touched those puppies again since. Ei-yi-yi!  Judi, we missed you and hope that your sleep study wasn't too awful.

Hey, Flippin' Cozy Party People! Just a little reminder. . . T-minus 2 weeks until the swap on November 5th! Any questions, concerns, or friendly messages? Feel free to email me.

I hope you guys have fun tonight at knitting night! Eat some yummy snacks and laugh a lot for me! K :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the recap Kathleen :)

Hope everyone had a fun knitting night!

Loopy Ewes said...

OK, Kathleen, you offer help with the flippin' coffee cozies, but you disappear for 2 weeks!!! You better hope I don't have your name, girlfriend. Thanks for the recap, I was miserably wrapped up in wires and electronics. I would much rather have knitted.