Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A night on the town


It sure was nice grazing with you all tonight. I laughed so hard. It was like being at a stand up comedy night! I hope you all enjoyed your dinner and weren't disappointed with anything.
The bag exchange was just lovely. Kathleen, I just adore the bag and the color couldn't be more perfect!!!! Dawn L I'm glad you liked yours. I am just mortified that I didn't finish the end off before I gave it to you. I finished it almost 6 weeks ago. I guess I should have checked it over to make sure there weren't any "loose ends" :) Judi I love the color combination of your bag. It looks lovely as a hat as well! Ingrid, the bag you made Kathleen has a beautiful color and looks simply lovely!
If you are like me you are thinking of the perfect thing to use it for. I know I want to show mine off!
Pam, if you are reading this you were there in spirit tonight! Dawn L says we'll see you next week at her house. I'm looking forward to it. I miss you!
Thanks for a fun evening!
take care,
Dawn K

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks DK...I had a blast...was it evident by the oyster up the nose? I just love my bag! It is gorgeous! It was a very fun Loopy-versary! After last night it probably clear to all of us why we should continue to meet in private!!!!
DL

Loopy Ewes said...

Thanks for the recap, DK! Last night was a blast! Aren't we a rowdy bunch? It was so much fun to get together with all of you Loopy Ladies! Ingrid, I love, love, love my bag! It's so beautifully knit -- thank you! DK, I'm so glad that you liked your bag! Hope you all have a great weekend! Onto our next Loopy meeting at Loopy Dawnelle's next week! Ingrid, after sleeping on it, I think I like your original idea for a swap much better. ;-) Don't be too disappointed, DK! ;-) K

Loopy Ewes said...

I agree that we probably should not meet in public too often! Of course, I was prim and proper, it was Kathleen and the Dawns who were the rowdies! I loved my bag, too, Dawnelle. Everyone's bag looked awesome.If I remember correctly, Ingrid's idea for the next exchange was rather minuscule, so I'm all for it!
Dawn S. and Jane and I are going to the sheep farm for some fun in the morning, and Ingrid might join us. How about the rest of you?
See you Wed, at Dawnelle's. Judi