Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Miss Scarlet in the Billiard room with a candlestick!


Ok I've called everyone and this seems to be the consensus. We will meet at Clancy's tomorrow night. Knowing how long it takes to get seated I think our best bet is to be there by 5:45. I will be there at 5:30 to put our name in for a table. If I drank, I'd have a few. I'm stressed tonight. Not because of "ewe" but the end of school does this to me!
Kathleen, I know you need to get there later, but I'm sure there will be plenty of time for you to order something.
I'm looking forward to it.
See EWE there!
take care,
Dawn K

4 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

Okey, dokey!! Looking forward to it. Will it be too chaotic to knit? By the way, DK, it was Professor Plum, in the Hall, with the revolver! Judi

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to it too. Dawn, thanks for making all the phone calls and for posting this. FYI, I'm not bringing my knitting! :)
And Judi, I'm not so sure about that - I thought it was Miss Scarlett in the kitchen with the rope....

Loopy Ewes said...

No, Ingrid, the kitchen was revealed on the first round. Where were you?

Just a quick question, which Clancy's are we aiming for? On 28? Or County Road? Judi

Unknown said...

I must have been asleep during the kitchen revealing...

Judi, it's the one on Lower County Road. The one on 28 in Yarmouth has been closed.