Thursday, May 1, 2008

Knitting Night Out

What a lovely evening ladies! Dawn L, I just love the name of the wine you brought. It just makes me smile! Your special project is going to be so beautiful when it is done. I hope you get the time you need to finish it. Thanks for the Yarn Harlot pin. :)

Judi, the bag is just beautiful!!!! I'm impressed with how quickly you got it made! It came out great! I hope your Aloe made it home safely. I'm also glad you got such a chuckle out of the little dance I did for you :)

Kathleen, ( or should we know call you FA!) very pretty socks. I like the pattern and the yarn. I also like the bag you are working on. It's lovely. I'll try to get you my altered "hole" directions. I went back to look at the picture to see if I could see any left over red in your cheeks :).

Ingrid, you were missed. I hope you got caught up on your work and are able to find some knitting time.

I think tonight I will plug away at the cotton bag and see how far I get before I fall asleep tonight.

It was a fun night ladies. See you next week.

take care,
Dawn

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like you all had a great time - I'm sorry that I missed it. Unfortunately, I had to cancel our weekly plans for tonight too - still working, and still playing 'catch up'. It was worth it though - a week in the Pocono's isn't a bad deal :)

see you guys next week!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Miss Dawn! Thanks for providing all of the wonderufl snacks and your comfy home! I could have slept there. Very yummy! Believe it or not, I turned the heel and then proceeded to rip the whole sock...there were a number of issues!
DL

Loopy Ewes said...

Awesome recap, DK! I love coming to your house! You are such an fun host! DL, I, too, love the name of the wine you brought. If I took it to heart, I'd be a wicked drunk! Hope everyone has a nice weekend! K :-)