Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Every night I feel like a chicken



I couldn't resist the title!!!

Ingrid, it was good to see you tonight! Thanks for the use of your home, the loan of your book and the fun evening. Sorry I was a party pooper! The little turtle is so cute! I wonder if it will become friends to the hedgehog? :0

Judi, the bag is wonderful. Ingrid you are very lucky to have it. I have to say Judi that the scarf is just so beautiful!!! I like that pattern a lot.

Dawn L, I just LOVE that project you are working on! It's so pretty. I'm sure I will like it twofold when it is done ;)

Kathleen, the food was yummy! I would have bet you that NEVER in a million years would I eat chicken sausage. I was a pig about it tonight :) I really like your bag as well. It is a perfect size and looks so nicely made.

I hope to make at least one more bag in yellow this time. When the Knit Pick order comes in I want to make the hippo's sweater. I like tying up all these unfinished projects.

I'm going to go ice my back and head to bed.

Good night ladies.

take care,

Dawn

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you soldiered on and still came to knitting despite a very painful back. Will we be seeing a beautiful red pair of socks, or do you have to turn them in?
I hope you don't feel like a chicken tonight!!!!
dL

Loopy Ewes said...

Dawn, I hope your back feels much better today. What a Loopy trouper you are! Look at me converting you to poultry. No wonder you are singing about being a chicken! :-) Ingrid, thanks for letting me have my night at your house. I love seeing your pups! That turtle is really cute! Judi, love the scarf and it's nice to know someone out there feels the same way I do about SQUIRRELS! DL, I love that knitting creation of yours! You-know-who will love it! Good times, Loopy Ewes! Looking forward to the bag exchange. Now that we know that Judi had Ingrid, it will be fun to reveal the rest of the mystery exchange! K

Unknown said...

Dawn I hope that your back is feeling better today! Can't imagine why, but all day I've had your lovely chicken song stuck in my head!
Kathleen thanks so much for all of the yummy food! Everything was fantastic. I watched Cat Bordhi today... holy cow, I laughed so hard. The brunette & blond talking to the deep voiced thumb and high pitched pointer finger was like nothing I'd ever seen before :)
DL the socks that you made are amazing!!! Without a doubt the best socks ever!
Judi, thank you so, so much for the bag. I love it and you did such a great job. I'll use it proudly :)
have a great week ladies!

Loopy Ewes said...

Dawn, that chicken picture is fabulous. Like Kathleen, I had that silly ditty in my head all day on Thurs. It was a good night. Take care of your back. My house next week! Are we doing the potluck right away, or should I prepeare a potpourri for you ladies? Judi

Loopy Ewes said...

OOPS, sorry, Ingrid, you were the one stuck with the song in your brain. I feel your pain!! J.