Thursday, May 15, 2008

Co Ho Co Ho....It's off to knit we go!

Me and my co ho (that's cohort Kathleen LOL!) had a great knitting night. Sorry I didn't get to this until tonight. I was tired!

Thank you Judi for hosting. It was quite fun! I so enjoy laughing when we are all together. The knitting ain't bad either :) :)
I hope you got your cell phone cover completed. I'm sorry I didn't get a closer look at it. The color was nice. I also liked the colors of your new yarn as well. Very pretty!

Dawn L your socks are looking nice. Have fun with your new project. I don't want to spill the beans in case someone is looking :)

Kathleen, I love the color of your bag :) Your socks are coming along nicely too. You had me laughing so much last night!

Ingrid, I hope you were able to make progress today on your heel. The yarn looks pretty knit up. I like it!

I might get into bed a little early tonight with my knitting needles and work some more on my bag.

I don't want you ladies to have to make plans around me next week. Feel free to meet on Wednesday if that works for you. You can consider it my vacation time. For the record, the finale is both David's just like I predicted! I'm so excited!

take care,
Dawn K

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the recap Dawn. I don't know what we'd do without our knitting guru and blog expert!!!

Judi, thanks for hosting - it was fun.

Have a great weekend ladies :)

Loopy Ewes said...

Dawn, great recap once again! Actually, Thursday night ends up being a better night for me next week, so I'm game for a switcheroo. Thanks for hosting, Judi! It was another fun night, Loopy Ewes! K :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey DK...our "meetings" are more fun with more people...so I am all for switching to Thursday! I hope David wins on Wed. night...as a matter of fact, I will put money on David! Is your home available on Thurs. DK? That may work best
DL

Unknown said...

I'll be out of town on Thursday so I will see you guys the following week. Dawn, I have my bet on David too :)

Dawn said...

Thursday night at my house will be fine :) :) I'll see you then!

I know David will win because I'm voting for him LOL!

Loopy Ewes said...

OMG, do you think David might have a real chance????? Have fun without me next week, I will be thing of y'all. Judi