Wednesday, January 9, 2008

What a fun relaxing evening



It's always nice getting together with friends and just relaxing, laughing, eating and oh yes, knitting.

Ingrid, thank you for the yummy food! Everything was very good. Thank you for hosting again. The bag you are knitting looks like it is almost done! I am glad you liked the green yarn. I was happy to pass it on! I hope to be able to go with Dawnelle to the Yarn Basket. Make your list :)

Dawnelle, I love the fetching in the Noro yarn. My goodness they are so pretty! You are making me want to make a pair...soon. I'm sure your friend will love them :)

Kathleen, I love your hat! The yarn you chose is so pretty!! I hope you take some pictures before you give the sweater away.

Judi, you are plugging away on that blanket. It will be done soon :) SO...did I hear right...you and Ingrid are knitting socks next week :) :) :)

Pam we missed you. I wanted to thank you for the gift certificate and show you what I bought at Adventures in Knitting. I hope to see you next week.

I'm glad to be done with the blanket. I'm sure I'll get the hat finished this weekend and then I'll start the Yoda Sweater.

take care,
Dawn

4 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

Thanks, Dawn, for the wrap-up. As usual, you make us all sound interesting! Yes, you got it right, socks next week...right, Ingrid? Can't wait...I think. Great evening, missed you, Pam, Susan, and Cathy.
Oh, are some of us day-tripping on Saturday? Let me know, I might be able to make it. Judi

Loopy Ewes said...

Dawn, you are always so great at the recap! I love the relaxed sheep. Thank you so much for the triage work on my sweater, O Knitting Guru. You saved me from being stuck on it forever! Your blanket looks awesome and I can't wait to see how the hat turns out. D.elle, thanks for the help and emotional support with my hat. I'm glad that I decided to ribbit, ribbit. Love, love, love the fetching! I like the idea of doing a fetching exchange as part of our LE anniversary. What do all of "ewe" think? K

Loopy Ewes said...

Thanks for the confidence on the Noro Fetching ladies! I was feeling very insecure and working with Noro hasn't been as bad as I anticipated!
Thank you Ingrid for the very yummy spread! Delish!
Dawnelle

oh yes, any chance we can push a field trip off to next weekend when the Yarn Basket has a sale?

ingrid said...

Dawn, thanks for the great recap (and for all of your work on the blog!!!)

As ewe-sual it was a fun night!