Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Two for the price of one!


Not only did we have the privilege and honor of celebrating Kathleen's birthday but Lyn was able to enjoy a little bit of the festivities tonight. Happy Birthday to you both!
Judi thanks for hosting. It was a fun evening. The food (as always) was very good! I love your chicken wings :) I am very pleased to see the progress of your sock. Nicely done!!
Kathleen, (our birthday girl), I really like the colors of that Noro yarn. It's very pretty. I will be happy to bring the swift and the winder next week for you. I hope you enjoyed your little celebration tonight!
Pam, it was good to see you again. The hat you made is just gorgeous and oh so soft! I also like the socks that you have made. They look great! Thank you for that cake. Talk about sinful!! :) :)
I have never seen a cake so big. Good thing you had Judi to help you carry it out :)
Dawn L (did you like that!) The colors on your Clapotis (sp?) are so beautiful. I know your mother will just love it! Your book should be here on Friday. I will call you when it comes in.
Ingrid we missed you, but completely understand wanting to be with those babies. I got to see them both and they are just beautiful children!!! You are a lucky grandma!!
I can't believe how forgetful I was tonight! I will return your needle next Wednesday Kathleen. I hope to finish my octopus and start the hooded sweater for Mackenzie this weekend.
I'm off to bed. Have a good night ladies.
take care,
Dawn K

2 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

Thanks to all of you Loopy Ladies for a lovely birthday celebration! I love my new fancy yarn keeper and yarn cutter. And the chocolate "Patrick"is too cute! I don't know how I'm ever going to be able to eat him. Pam, you went above and beyond with that monumental chocolate cake! It was absolutely to-die-for and I loved every bite! Thank you, thank you! You all gave me a very fun and happy birthday party! It was so very kind and thoughtful of all of "ewe"! :-) Kathleen

Loopy Ewes said...

Dawn, thanks for the official report of birthday central! It was a fun time and Lynn sends thanks for the song and the cake and the wishes. Kathleen, I hope your b-day was fun. I'm envious of that gorgeous cake!! See you all next week, guys. Judi