Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sock it to me!!!


Yay Ingrid and Judy. You go girls. I am impressed with your desire to actually commit yourself to doing this. I PROMISE you it will get easier!!!! Both of you may call me any time you need help this week. I am looking forward to seeing your progress next week.

Judi here's your ravelry status:

You are #85382 on the list.
3816 people are ahead of you in line.
2802 people are behind you in line.
89% of the list has been invited so far


Kathleen I hope your sweater is ready to be given this weekend. Who would have thought you would already be knitting sweaters :) :) I'm anxious to see the completed project or picture :) Thank you for the great snacks. I was a strawberry pig tonight! YUM YUM YUM!!!!! (sorry Ingrid)

Dawnelle I would be more than happy to help you stitch that masterpiece together! It is an amazing looking sweater. I did that little photoshop thing for you. It should be in your email. :)

I hope to be done with the blue yarn next time we meet :).

Take care,
The yarn whisperer! :)

3 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

thank you mrs. yarn whisperer for the great re-cap! It was a yummy spread (as usual)Kathleen!!!Thank you, thank you! And, I can't wait till next week when we see the progress on those socks!!
Dawnelle

ingrid said...

thanks Dawn for the recap. I'll have to come up with something with your new name on it :) For all the work that you do on the blog, I think you deserve a little gift!
Thanks Dawnelle for your help with the sock. I will take them with me on our next ski trip - who know, I may finish a pair for once!
Kathleen, thanks for the yummy food - it was great.

Loopy Ewes said...

Dawn, I'm glad you are feeling better. I love your new title! Ingrid, thanks for hosting us last night! I'm so proud of you and Judi embarking on your new socks. Both of "ewe" can do it! D.elle, Don's sweater is beautiful. The end is near! Have fun on the field trip, ladies! K