Monday, November 9, 2009

Come on knock on my door....NOTE THE CHANGE TO INGRID'S HOUSE



MAKE THAT INGRID'S DOOR!!!!!!

It will be at my house on the 25th for anyone who wants to attend that night.

Come and knock on our door.....
We've been waiting for you......
Where the kisses are hers and hers and his,
Three's company too.

Come and dance on on our floor......
Take a step that is new.....
We've a loveable space that needs your face,
Three's company too.

You'll see that life is a frolic and laughter is calling for you......
Down at our rendez-vous,
Three's company, too!!!!!!


Well actually more than three is always welcome.

I am offering my house for Wednesday night if anyone is interested!

take care,
Dawn K

7 comments:

Unknown said...

cute post ;)

I'll be there. I was actually going to offer my house since I'm the one that cancelled last time. Let me know what works best for you Dawn.

Loopy Kathleen said...

Dawn, I have missed your singing! :) I'll be there too! It's been sooooo long since I last saw all the Loopy Ewes!

Dawn said...

Ingrid, I am fine with your house. I thought maybe you would be getting ready for your trip. If you want to switch to your house that is FINE with me :) I'll call you ok.

take care,
Dawn

Unknown said...

LOL! Love your blog posts :)

So, ladies.... come on knock on my door.... time to knit and catch up!!!!


thanks for posting, Dawn!

Dawn said...

Love the song DK...I could hear you singing as I read! Anyways, I will be there too!!!
DLS

Unknown said...

Could we not encourage Dawn to sing please ;)

Sorry, I couldn't resist! I'm just kidding! You know I love your singing Dawn :)

Dawn said...

hmmmm.....I'll think I'll show up with a CD of all my sing alongs LOL!