Saturday, November 28, 2009

December 9th....er 16th....yes that's the ticket

The festivities will be here (DK's) on the 16th. Be there or get moths in your wool!!!! :) :) :)



I hope ewe all enjoyed your Thanksgiving with friends and family! I still haven't had my fill of turkey, though I am planning on having some turkey pie this week for dinner.

It looks like December 9th is the next scheduled meeting time. I will host at my house and sure hope you all can come. I'm excited about December and all the festivities this time of year. We put our Christmas tree up today (and Tim put out his Menorah). I'm knitting non-stop getting things made. Why oh why don't I do this in the summer!!

Don't you just love this picture. It's my new desktop wallpaper. I got it here if you'd like to download it.

take care,
Dawn K

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your new desktop wallpaper :)

I am supposed to go to a Harwich Chamber business Holiday after-hours meeting that night, but will ask David to go solo. I don't want to miss another knitting night :)

Our tree is up too - just not decorated yet!

Anonymous said...

No trees here (shocker, right?) But I plan on being there on Wed. Thanks for hosting Dawn!
DL

Kathleen said...

I'm planning to be there too, barring any Nutcracker practice complications. 'Tis the season!

Dawn, will you be singing Christmas carols to us while we're there? ;-)

Unknown said...

Unfortunately, I won't make it tonight. Though I was able to get out of the meeting, I have Emily & Ryan here for the next few days, so I have Oma duty :) :) :)

Have a great time knitting. I'll miss ewe!

Kathleen said...

A meeting came up at school that I need to attend, so I can't make it tonight either. I'm so bummed! Have fun, Loopies!

hellokitty73 said...

Hi this is Robin, aka hellokitty73 with the soap sack pattern. I just wanted to thank you for your kind words about my pattern and visiting my blog. I hope you like your end results (and I hope everyone you give them to for Christmas likes them too).

Have a great day and thanks again,
Robin

Dawn said...

Before anyone gets too confused...I found a pattern I liked and wanted to message the author! The only way I could do it was if I used a blog id...so I used our blog!!! That is the story of hellokitty73

Kathleen said...

Sadly, I can't come on the 16th either. Big Nutcracker performance that day and the man has a meeting. :( Will I ever see the Loopies again?

DK, please don't wish moths on my wool! That's not very Christmaslike, you know!

Have fun, ladies!

Loopy Ewes said...

ok Kathleen, you can be exempt from the moths.....Tim's going with the fifth grade (and 1st, 2nd and 6th to see the performance that day!)

Wish Ms. L luck from me!!!!

take care,
Dawn K

Unknown said...

Can I be exempt from moths too please?

I won't be able to make it either
:( I was supposed to go to a work meeting tonight, but Emily & Ryan are still here. No one around to watch them until 8ish so I'm missing both knitting and the meeting.

Hope everyone has fun knitting. Is this the last meeting before New Years?

Wendy said...

Will there be knitting tonight? I was planning on being there. I've got my bag all packed and ready to go. :)