Tuesday, November 17, 2009




Hi there Loopy Ladies! I am so sorry I didn't come last week, I really wanted to be there. I hear that we are going to bi-weekly meetings, which sounds good. I hope to be there in December, for sure.

I have been busy with crafts and sewing projects, but still find time to knit, too. I can't wait to see all the great projects you are all working on. I had my surgery in September, and have lost 43 lbs. so far. I feel good, and I gave away alot of fat clothes.

We are clearing out some stuff because we are remodeling some of our house, and I am wondering if anyone is looking for a piano? We have 2, and one has to go. Let me know if you are interested. It is 40 years old, but in excellent condition. Lynn had it tuned 2 years ago, so it might need tuning. She is asking $1200. for it, which is what an appraiser suggested.

I am going to MN, to see the grandkids on Thanksgiving. Can't wait.

Miss you all, I will be back in Dec., I promise. Love, Judi

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Hi Judi! We've missed you! Glad to hear that all has been going well with you and that you are still as crafty as ever. Have a blast with the family in MN, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving! When we pin down the dates in December, we'll post 'em! :) It will be so nice to see you!

Unknown said...

Hi Judi!

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving :)

Can't wait to see you again - it's been ages!