Thursday, February 5, 2009

You Thought I Forgot About This, Right? ;-)

Hello Loopy Ewes!

It's officially Dishcloth #2 Swap time!  I'm here to lay the ground rules.  All you have to decide is if you are in or aut!

1.  Next Wednesday, we'll pick names out of a hat to find out who we will knit for.  If you cannot attend next week's meeting, but would like to participate, just let me know.  That can be arranged. :-)

2.  Knit a dishcloth in any pattern that your little heart desires (of course, you might want to keep the recipient in mind too.)

3.  This is strictly a dishcloth swap - no more, no less. 

4. The swap date can be March 11th or March 25th.  I'm leaving this open for input to see what date everyone would prefer.

How does it sound, ladies?  Like some wicked Loopy fun or what? :-P

Have a good weekend!
K

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for all of the organizing you do Kathleen :)

I'm in. I'm voting for the later due date though. I'm not sure I can get my act together fast enough for the earlier one! Story of my life ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm in too. Either date is good for me.

Anonymous said...

Me too, me too!!! Sounds like fun..
Love the photo!
DL