Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Next Week...March 4th


Dear Loopy Ewes,
I have a special treat for next weeks Knitting Night. Instead of freezing at my house, we have been invited to Kathy Mealey's Alpaca Farm and Home for our knitting night. She has been kind enough to invite the group over and I thought this would be a great opportunity to learn about so much that she has to offer. Not only does she have alpaca, but she has sheep, goats and a workshop in which she is able to process fleece into roving (needed to spin into yarn). I look forward to sharing more about this opportunity tonight (and giving directions)!
Dawn L.

3 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

Sounds like a fun night! It will be an excellent "field trip" Loopy Ewe meeting! What a great way to mix things up, DL!

Unknown said...

I was looking forward to this field trip but now I think my chances of going are slim to none. Kristin in here with Emily and Ryan. No biggie except that this a.m. she left for Boston and won't be back till Thursday night. Normally, again, no biggie. Except Wednesday the kids have band practice so I don't have anyone to watch Em & Ryan.
I hope you guys have fun... I was really hoping to buy some alpaca and learn more about spinning, etc.

Loopy Ewes said...

Hi Loopies. I was also looking forward to tonight, but alas, I won't be in attendance either. I haven't been feeling well the past few days, and today is no different. I hope the rest of you have a wonderful time.

Kathleen