Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Where, oh where are we tonight?


Actually tomorrow night. I just spoke with Ingrid. She's pulling grandma duty and won't be able to host (or attend ....boo hoo). It looks like it will be at my house tomorrow night. The week after Ingrid will host for Wendy. Then back to me...then Judi, Dawn L...then back to Ingrid...and so on ...and so on....and so on!

Round and round and round we go. Where we meet I hope you'll know. Oh, dear. I've been in kindergarten too long LOL!

See you all tomorrow with bells on!

take care,
Dawn K

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Too funny - yep, too much kindergarten for you! LOL! :)

Thanks for hosting Dawn. I'm bummed that I won't make it - but somehow knitting wouldn't be the same with a 1 and 2 year old in tow ;)

Hope to see everyone next week at my house.

Anonymous said...

Sounds good!! See you tomorrow night! Anyone ready to throw out some dates for our Holiday Potluck?
Think about it....
DL

Loopy Ewes said...

Thanks for hosting for me, Dawn! You are a life saver! I'll miss all of you loopies tomorrow, but I hope you have a blast! K :-)

Unknown said...

I think it would be great to do the potluck as soon after Christmas/New Year as possible (while everyone is in the holiday spirit :)

What about the 2nd Wedn in January?