Sunday, December 28, 2008

T-Minus Ten Days until the Loopy Ewe Potluck!


Hello Loopy Ewes! It's getting closer to our big holiday potluck/swap celebration! I thought I'd take this opportunity to get the ball rolling, and this party started by having people think about what they'd like to bring to the festivities. Simply post a comment with what you'd like to bring, and I'll start a list in this post for all to see. The early bird catches the worm, so to speak, so if you're itching to bring something in particular, post away!

DL - Quinoa Vegetable Paella
Dawn - Mac and Cheese
Ingrid - 7-layer salad or finger sandwiches
Judi -
Wendy - Boneless Buffalo Chicken
Kathleen - Apple Crisp

Hope you all had a lovely holiday! K :-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeahhhhh...can't wait for potluck! Can I bring spinach risotto??

Anonymous said...

Ooops. that was me...DL

Anonymous said...

I was thinking I could bring boneless buffalo chicken - if that's something everyone likes. Or I could bring mac and cheese.
Wendy

Loopy Ewes said...

Wendy - I'll put you down for the buffalo chicken. If we hear of dissenters, I'll post your back up. ;-) K

Dawn said...

I don't know yet. :) I just wanted to let you know that it is my turn next in the rotation, but I asked Ingrid if we could use her house because it's bigger than mine.

take care,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Oooops..my mistake! Looks like someone can't get her Ewes in alphabetical order!!
See you next week! DL

Dawn said...

I'll bring mac and cheese since Wendy is bringing the chicken :)

take care,
Dawn