Wednesday, March 26, 2008

You're not the boss of me!!!!

Tonight's anthem...you're not the boss of me!!!

Thank you ladies for joining me tonight for a fun night of almost knitting. I think I got 16 rows done on the booties. That amounts to 1 row for every three nachos and dip I ate :) Sometimes it is more fun to chat and eat!

Judi that scarf of yours is simply gorgeous! You have to be sure to get a picture of it. I love it in that yarn!! I want to make one just to look at it :) I hope you have a productive week on that sock of yours!!!

Dawn L You are just whipping out those hedge hogs. I am looking forwarded to seeing them after the felting weekend. Be sure to get pictures before you give them away! I want to add those to my list of things to make! Thank you for bringing the wine!

Kathleen, the socks are just a PERFECT match! Your singing tonight was stellar! I wish I could keep the tune in my head. I'd like to sing it to a few people myself! :) :) Enjoy the bread pudding with your "eggs" tomorrow!

Ingrid we missed you. I hope you had a wonderful evening with Ashley! (Happy Birthday Ashley!)

We changed next week to Tuesday. It will be at Judi's. Hope to see you all there.

take care,
Dawn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks DK for the recap and for hostessing! It was a lot of fun, and that hot salsa dip is irresistable! I can't wait to see how those adorable "sockasins" look completed!
DL

Loopy Ewes said...

Dawn, thanks for the awesome recap! Last night was a blast at your house. Sorry I ate all of the cinnamon rolls. The bread pudding you made was so freakin' good and made for a tasty breakfast! Thanks for all of the deliberation on my sock. I hope to finish it this weekend! Looking forward to seeing the little sock mocs, the hedgehog family felted and the wavy scarf next week!
K

Loopy Ewes said...

OK, Kathleen, the Miss Bossy Pants looks just like you!! I loved the song too. Dawn K., thanks for a great evening, I was impressed by the wine glasses, thanks for thinking of us. Judi