Thursday, March 20, 2008

A night not fit for man nor beast (or in this case sheep!)


It was just not meant to be! Kathleen couldn't make it. Ingrid's baby Bella arrived so Ingrid couldn't make it. Dawn L was feeling under the weather. Pam is taking a break. So....that just left Judi and I. I called her and we decided to just postpone. The weather was icky and it was a good day to stay home and get caught up.
I will volunteer my home again next week since I am still on the snack rotation. I hope that is not a problem for anyone. Let me know!
I actually was so tired that I went to bed at 8:30 last night.
I hope we are all feeling well, settled in with our new puppy, welcoming DH's back home and ready to knit next week.
take care,
Dawn

4 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

Hi Dawn, thanks for offering next week, that is cool with me. I'll do the next week, and so on, I guess. Missed everybody. I hope all you loopies are geared up for some serious eating..oops, I mean knitting, next week. Judi

HAPPY EASTER!!

Loopy Ewes said...

Glad I didn't miss much! DL, I'm glad you are feeling better. Ingrid, I can't wait to meet your sweet little pup! DK, how nice that you had an early night! It's so kind of you to offer to host this Wednesday! I'm looking forward to it!

Hope everyone had a lovely Easter! I had a big chocolatefest! Thank you, Easter Bunny! Bawk, bawk!
K

ingrid said...

Hope everyone had a great Easter!

I'm with Kathleen, I'm glad I didn't miss much.

Dawn, thanks for offering to host on Wednesday. I'm looking forward to it.

Loopy Ewes said...

Can't wait till Wed. I am having loopy withdrawl!!!
DL