Friday, March 14, 2008

Wednesday Recap

I started this the other night but my computer shut down on me...so here we go again.

It was a lovely evening as always. Ingrid, thanks for hosting. You must post those recipes! (especially the stuffed mushrooms LOL!) I think we all have fallen in love with your hedgehog!!! How cute is he?????? I love it! Sorry you spent so much time hosting that you didn't get much knitting done. I hope your bunny is coming along.

Dawn L I love the BFF socks. I think I am going to put those on my list of things to make. The yarn is just beautiful. I hope those clogs shrunk to the right size for you as well. Those were some HUGE feet!

Kathleen, I see that you have been plugging away on your socks. Did you make it to AIK to find a "toe" color?

Judi turned a heel!!!! Good work on those socks. You just zoomed along on that ripple (with an R!) scarf! How's it coming?

Pam, we missed you but understand you need a break. See you when you are ready. :) :) :) :)

I was so tired I was sound asleep by 8:30 last night and haven't gotten much knitting done. Maybe this weekend. I'd like to get a chunk of Jack's sweater done.

See you all soon.

take care,
Dawn

3 comments:

Loopy Ewes said...

I love that hedgehog! I'm already plotting to make three of them, so thanks for sharing that pattern, Ingrid! Thanks for all of the yummy food! I really like all of the ideas tossed around for the LEversary, but my favorites are a potluck and knitting-exchange. Any takers?!? K

ingrid said...

Thanks for the recap Dawn :)
We missed you Pam and hope you come join us again soon!

I love the ideas that were tossed around for the LEversary too - potluck would be great, and I'm open to a knitting exchange (as long as it's not socks because Lord knows it took me a year just to finish my FIRST pair ;)

Anonymous said...

YEAHHHH for Potluck and knitting exchange!!! Lets put that into action!!!
Ingrid, thank you for introducing me to the joy of stuffed animals!!!!
dL