Wednesday, March 5, 2008

You ladies are the best BFF'S EVA!


I swear the whole ride home I was LOLing!!! I LOLed at just about everything we talked about. DawnL you are too funny!

Kathleen great snacks! I just love that dip!!! You'll need to post the recipe! (Jack will never be that far away no matter how far down his post goes!) Every thing was so good. Don't forget to check out AIK to find that yarn.

Dawn your clapotis is simply beautiful. The colors are stunning. I'm glad you brought it to share.

Ingrid I am in awe of that bunny. I want one for ME! I also like the color of your socks. Very pretty. Did you realized this was prolly the first night that everyone, at one time or another, was knitting socks. Also, thanks for hosting.

Judi and Pam we missed you!

I hope to finish my sock this week and get that hooded sweater for Jack just about finished.

It's so much fun getting together with you ladies. I am very glad that chance brought us together.

take care,
Dawn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delete, delete, delete...that' how I had to start this post. I am CTM at your post Dawn!! I can't believe how you come out with a new sweeater (it seems like every week)! What a beautiful sweater your lucky grand daughter will receive!! AND...I can't wait to see your beautiful red socks up on completion! I had so much fun last night, thank you Ingrid for being such a great hostess and Kathleen...everything was YUMMY of course!!
dL

ingrid said...

Dawn, thanks for the great recap.

It was a fun night ladies.
Kathleen, the food was wonderful, as always! The fresh fruit was great and I agree with Dawn, that dip was fantastic!
You left your unopened wine here & I'll give it to you next time I see you.
Dawnelle, I'm liking CTM way better than LOL :)
Judi & Pam, we missed you!

Loopy Ewes said...

Fun times, Loopy Ewes! I was blown away by all of the projects you ladies have completed. Ingrid, I love that bunny (Shauna told me that I forgot it on my way out - LOL! (That was for you, DL!)) Dawn K, that sweater is stunning! Will you knit me one? DL, that clap-oh-tea is gorgeous! The dropped stitches are awesome! I want to knit something pretty too! OK, enough whining! Looking forward to next week already! K :-)

Loopy Ewes said...

I can tell I missed a pivotal moment, I have no idea what CTM means, help me here. Sounds like it was a blast and I am bummed every time I have to miss our group. I'm better, and rarin' to go this week. See you all soon. Judi