Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Short but sweet!


Being the last to arrive and the first to leave is unusual for me. I'm sorry that I missed the first hour or so tonight. I would much rather have been with you ladies :)

Dawn thank you for the last minute hosting duties! You're a gem! I liked my little present, thank you!!!!! Your clapotis is just lovely! I can't believe you still have more knitting on that. I really like the yellow socks you made and you are just whipping out those hats!!! I'm impressed.

Kathleen, DH will have the warmest feet in the office when you are done with those socks! I'm sure the second one will just be done in a flash! Thanks for making me smile and sharing that video. It was so %#&%(*^& funny!!!

Judi I'm glad to see you are still plugging away at that sock. Hmmm, maybe next week they will be on your feet! Enjoy that new phone!

I'm liking these red socks I'm making. I just LOVE the color. Hopefully I'll have one done next week...well maybe not, that baby will take up a little of my time this week :)

Ingrid and Pam we missed you both. Ingrid, we all hope you are feeling better. Pam, we all hope you are having fun!

Next week will be Ingrid's house. See you all there.

take care,
Dawn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great update Dawn...and saying you are impressed means a lot...oh knitting guru!!! Sometimes I get sutck on a pattern...hopefully this third one will be it for a while! I am so glad you all made it to my house!
ps. i am sick on girscout cookies (in a good way)
DL

Loopy Ewes said...

Dawn, awesome update! I'm so impressed with all of your knitting accomplishments from last week, and I love the start of your red socks. They are going to be beautiful! D.elle, thanks so much for hosting last minute. And thanks for the little gift - so handy! Judi, I'm looking forward to you sporting your fancy blue socks. You are almost there! Thanks for bringing the yummy fruit. Another fun Loopy Wednesday! Ingrid, hope you are feeling better!
K