Monday, February 25, 2008

Ah, February Break

Hello Loopy Ewes,
While I didn't go away to some exotic or adventurous place last week, I was still able to get a little knitting accomplished. I finally finished socks for the girl and managed to knit up a matching lace headband too. I wasn't ready to part with that brightly colored sock yarn just yet. I'm still trudging along on the birthday socks for my man (thankfully I'm on the heel flap!), but in the meantime here are a couple of photos of my knitting wares from last week. :)




Looking forward to the Loopy-ness coming up this Wednesday! K



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful socks Kathleen...horah for you!!! and how clever...a headband!! I have all this extra sock yarn looking for a home!
Congrats on the completion of your 3rd? pair of socks!
DL

Dawn said...

They look great Kathleen. I'm sure they are loved socks :) The headband was a nice idea. You go girl!!!

take care,
Dawn

Unknown said...

Kathleen they look great! I love the yarn that you used!!! The headband was a great way to use up the left overs! I'm sure that she loves them :)

Loopy Ewes said...

Kathleen, great job! I love the model you hired to display your work. Does she hire out to other knitters? Very cute socks. Judi